Monday, March 14, 2011

What is your Return,100,60, or 30 Fold

Blessed Monday Morning to you, I hope you are having a great day. What a joy it is to be alive knowing that the Lord breathe the breath of life into your lungs to let you see a brand new day.

My weekend was amazing it had nothing to do with where I went or what I was trying to do. It was simply amazing because I enjoyed my Liberty and Freedom that I have. The bible says where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty.

And so often we as God's children just don't understand how truly blessed we really are and how much the Lord want to bless us. In Matthew 13:8 it says" Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop--a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.I don't know about you guys but I am believing God for a hundred fold. I thank Him for the sixty, and thirty, but I want the hundred fold and just like Isaac, he planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the LORD blessed him.

What He did for Isaac I know He can do for me and for you, what are you believing God for in your life? 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I am believing Him for victory over strong-holds... for strength to do more than I can... for patience to bare more than I am able... for more love to share than I have to offer... and SO much more. Without Him I am capable of nothing and with Him there are no limits! Blessings on your week ahead Desiray!

Susi said...

Hello Desiray, I'm sorry I don't visit your blogs more often:( Right now I'm in some kind of "waiting" sort of period, my brain is overloaded with things and the stress gets too much at times, I'm just waiting to get my studies over with, then I will get on with the actual living again. I don't know how much I believe but I do believe that God is by my side, that I'm saved by his grace even being the imperfect human being that I am, I believe that my name is written in the book of life because of what Christ did on the cross and because he rose from the death... that's enough for me right now:)

GOD thinker said...

Amen! I don't want to settle for just OK when God says we can have excellence in Him!

Desiray said...

It's so amazing that we all have different things in which we are believing God for. I know I am wanting that hundred fold for my health, my relationship with Him restoration for my family and for GOD to use me in Ministry like never before.May you all have a blessed week ahead of you. And I pray that God uses each of you in a mighty way.

laughwithusblog said...

We certainly don't understand how blessed we are...

Phather Phil Malmstrom said...

Wonderful post to start the week with Desiray. You're right, quite often we take for granted the true Blessings He bestows on us each day.

Thank you for the reminder!

Have a Blessed Day!

Lori Laws said...

Amen!! Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is freedom :) PTL!!